Rye Golf Club
Beautiful View of Long Island Sound
Initiatives based on balance and wellness.
Focus on fresh, healthy, fun menu offering.
Elevate current products and cooking techniques
Overall visual face-lift of current snack bar operation
Create a more efficient workflow with faster order times
Increase sales and member perception of quality and loyalty
Re-engineer menus to be more relevant to current trends
The current condition of the Rye Golf Club snack bar is less than adequate to execute the memberships and concessionaries stated goals. Refrigeration is outdated and barely holds the proper temperature for state regulated guidelines. Additionally, the space has evolved over the past decades with organic growth, adding equipment and accessories without clear design direction or master plan for installation. This has resulted in a facility difficult to manage from a workflow stand point having a lacking personality and appearance to entice guests to trust or utilize to its full potential. The following are the three areas of opportunity to create a more robust amenity to compliment the future renovation of the pool facilities.
- Cosmetic - Opportunity to select a theme for this location, branded by a catchy name, adding graphics and color that can be utilized throughout the facility. Included are signage, uniforms, mill work, pictures, wraps, and other decorative elements. Cleanliness is key in this initiative
- Structural - The space is in need of expansion to help facilitate a more organized work flow, storage and preparation. Larger walk in & freezer, additional food preparation and storage to allow for better inventory and controls
- Equipment Replacement - Equipment is key to execution. Updated equipment will allow for more robust offering and better quality control.
- First in its class to develop a relevant menu program for a snack bar environment
- Knowledgeable and experience team to execute
- Community responsible initiatives
- Quality food with nutrition and health in mind
- SOPs for member interaction and speed of service
- Concept programming of food and beverage areas
- Menu direction, recipes and design
- Menu product selection
- Food Service Equipment and Design
- Equipment selection and pricing
- Culinary advisory on all F&B areas
- Owners representative